Saturday 20 June 2009

James' Birthday Party



At our dinosaur-themed party in the park this year, I realized that it was the first time James realized the actual significance of having a birthday party - even if he's still a little fuzzy on the details. He has no idea how long he will be four years old, as evidenced by the fact that he asks me every day, "Am I still four?" Anyway, he and the two friends roughly his age who were able to attend, along with several assorted parents and additional children, had a great time.

6 comments:

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Happy Birthday James!! You guys have such cute kids!! Have a great night.

tiffani bates said...

I can't believe he is already 4. It feels like we were just celebrating birthday #3. Happy Birthday James. We love you and miss you! Can't believe how grown up you are getting! love, tiffafy

Sally said...

I did miss it! He's getting so grown up... Happy Birthday little dinosaur man!

mary said...

Aha! I did read this earlier, actually, but I was remiss in commenting. I should have been better, because you are the queen of birthdays!

Camille said...

How did we miss this cute post? The Father's Day one was great...

Happy Birthday, James! You're still four today, aren't you? I'm not too late?!

Tiffini said...

Sorry about not commenting earlier--I am pregnant and sick :) with #5. That's the only excuse I have but I think it is a good one right? I knew you would understand :) It sounds like a fun party--my boys all love dinos!