Friday 17 October 2008

Fourth Folder, Fourth Picture

So my cousins had this on their blog, and I thought it would be fun for us to do, too. You look in the fourth picture folder (or photo album) on your computer, and post the fourth photo from it on your blog. Here it is:I had to cheat a little because my fourth folder was inexplicably empty. But here is the fourth picture from the fifth folder. It is little James, back in the bedroom in our Alpine home. This was taken two years ago, in October 2006. He looks like he's about to pounce. Looking at pictures of our house in Utah makes me a little homesick, I must confess.

As a bonus, I thought I'd also post this photo, the fourth photo in the fourth album when I use my Kodak EasyShare program. It was taken back in December 2003, of me and my paternal grandmother. This was my only trip thus far to my grandfather's gravesite, which is located in rural Kansas. He passed away while I was on my mission, in 2001.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

both of these photos are lovely. and the first photo of james makes me nostalgic for your home in utah, as well. remember on my last day in utah, when james stood by himself for the first time while you were sitting on the floor folding laundry?

Marianne said...

Two gorgeous pictures. I'm a little homesick for you, too...I must confess!! Isn't it about time to come home?

Tiffini said...

That is a cute picture of James. I'm so glad we have cameras to capture these stages.

Powell Family said...

What a great idea! I love it! I guess I'll go see what my fourth folder and fourth picture are too! Thanks!

Hubba's Thoughts said...

He is so cute!! This is a fun idea. I also really like that second picture too. It's a really sweat and tender shot.

mary said...

How fun! Love the picture of you and your grandpa, and that little James is so cute.

Sally said...

Wonderful!

Emma said...

I love the picture of ya'll walking to the grave. It is so sweet. James looks so tiny on the chair! Time passes so quickly!