Monday 20 October 2008

The Pariah

Ever since we returned from our trip to Utah (in August), one thing or another has prevented us from carrying on a semblance of our former life. First my pregnancy illness completely barred any sallying forth from the flat. Then we were toilet training James - which I am happy to report, is going swimmingly; he's not even wearing diapers at night anymore. Then we all got colds. Then James got an ear infection. Then I got a sinus infection. Then we all got colds - again. I'm actually feeling well enough now to go out and see people, and I'd really like to socialize and take James out. But he's still coughing, and I'm nervous about getting my friends (and my friends' kids) sick. So, until further notice, I'm still a social leper. On the plus side, time is passing unbearably slowly!

Grrrr.

7 comments:

kt said...

you just might be the cutest prego person EVER! an adorable baby bump!!! hope things start looking up soon. Sending healing prayers your way! :)

Marianne said...

YOU LOOK SO GOOD!!!! Are you feeling better from pregnancy related illnesses? And that quote about Bill the Builder made me LOL!!! Love you!!

alexandra said...

You really do look awesome. I love your hair like that, too. When do you find out if baby is a boy or a girl?

Tiffini said...

That doesn't sound like much fun. Mallory started in on the runny nose today. Not looking forward to winter. BTW--you do look really cute!

Camille said...

Come visit me anytime! We miss you and hope you and your family are all feeling better soon... On the upside, I agree with everyone: you are super cute! :)

Sally said...

Tat you look beautiful! I'm glad the potty training is going well, you'll have to give me some hints. Good luck and we'll pray that you will all be feeling better soon. Love you guys!

mary said...

And you're a beautiful little twig.