Wednesday 2 January 2008

Disneyland!

Yeah, so I'll be going in reverse chronological order for a few posts. We returned to London on Sunday, December 30 after being in California for a week for the annual Disneyland trip with Micah's family. Micah posted a bunch of pictures of our trip here. This trip was extremely satisfying for all of us - Tat got to check off the last ride at the Magic Kingdom she had not yet been on (the Fire Engine on Main Street), Micah got to eat at least four Dole Whips (pineapple frozen yogurt you get in Adventureland), and James got to meet Mickey Mouse. We all got lots of quality time with family, which was priceless. Thanks for the trip, Grandpa and Grandma Christensen!

2 comments:

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Great Pictures! It looks like you had a great trip. I am so glad you guys are enjoying your time in London!! I'm excited you have a blog! I think it's so fun to see what all our friends are up to through them. Have a great night.

Cynthia said...

I love your lists and stories about James-- especially the "jelly fish Sandwhich" and prayers before the stroller. By the way-- James did not invent the "pick it up after I knock it down game." I am pretty sure that Katherine did! He got it from her through osmosis.
Just a tip. I have been printing out the snippets that I write in mail (or blogs would work) for a journal/history for me and the kids and sticking them in a binder. The kids love to read about "what they did last week!"