Friday 25 January 2008

T. Rex!




These are from the Natural History Museum, where there is a life-size, robotic model of a Tyrannosaurus Rex. James loves dinosaurs. It was a good evening.

That was Tuesday. Wednesday morning, we visited the Science Museum with my friend, Stephanie, and her daughter, Eva. James was so cute with Eva, at one point taking her by the hand and leading her to something he thought was particularly exciting.

Today, we went to our favorite, the London Aquarium, to see the fish and sharks. We went with Hanna, a friend from church, and her son, Henry. James and Henry enjoyed sandwiches together in front of the Pacific-Ocean-themed shark tank.

Life is good.

2 comments:

erik bryan said...

I'm kind of appalled that you let my nephew so close to such a ravenous killer. I mean, I don't know this Henry kid, per se, but I think it's safe to assume.

Sally said...

Wow! Sounds like you've found some amazing things to go and do in your area. I'm sure James enjoys getting out learning about the animals. We have small wild cat exhibit close by, which we still need to take Lexi to see it, but I'm sad that there's no zoo. She loves the animals too!